1. You are a child of God. This includes the incarcerated, previously incarcerated, their family and friends. We are all “walking along the same road” in a sense. If you feel you fit this group, but your ‘status’ isn’t listed above, please complete the Registration Form, and include an explanation in your “Comments”.
2. You must supply us with a correct e-mail address where we can reach you. The email address is kept confidential and used only for confirming your registration details and password, for sending new passwords should you forget your current one, and for administrative communications.
3. You agree not to post any material that is abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to your being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
4. You agree that the webmaster, administrator, and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move, or close any topic at any time should they see fit. We want to see that everyone is extended courtesy and the grace of God.
6. You acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of only the author — not the administrators, moderators, or webmaster (except for posts by these people) — and hence will not hold them liable. While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message.
7. You agree to honor other members and their privacy, and will not attempt to access another’s account by means of hacking or requesting their password. Hacking will incur immediate banning.